Friday, March 18, 2011

Reality

I have been getting to know myself better and learning about what God has for me. I've learned a few things over the last few months.

1- All things I had planned for my life before I knew Christ were put to death when I gave my life to Christ. I thought I could hold on to all the aspirations I had like being an architect, doctor, psychologist, or an EMT but the truth was I hadn't even talked to God or listened to what he wanted for me. After much conviction of my stubbornness, I had to give up all that I thought would help me to be successful in this world and allow God total control of my life. God revealed this to me a few months ago and now I realize that with him I can take on all those job titles with out ever being trained in them because Christ lives in me and can work through me. Who is to say that Christ can't teach me to be an architect of hearts, a doctor who heals, a psychologists that helps bring peace to people, or an EMT who helps anyone in an emergency. I can be all things through Christ.

That's all the time I have for now but I will be back sooner next time. I want to share what else I have learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment